Other World Silver Coins at BullionMax
While the likes of the American Eagle, British Britannia, Australian Kookaburra, and Canadian Maple Leaf dominate the global silver market, there are countless options beyond these coin programs. If you dig into the many collections from sovereign and private mints, you’ll find some gems available to purchase.
Examples of Other World Silver Coins
There are numerous major silver coin collections from around the world, produced by various mints and countries. Here are some examples
- Mexican Silver Libertad: The Mexican Silver Libertad is a popular coin collection produced by the Mexican Mint. These coins showcase the Winged Victory statue on the reverse and the Mexican Coat of Arms on the obverse. They are struck in .999 fine silver and are available in different sizes, including 1 oz, 2 oz, 5 oz, and 1 kg.
- New Zealand Silver Kiwi: The New Zealand Mint produces the Silver Kiwi coins, featuring the country’s native flightless bird, the kiwi. These coins showcase different kiwi designs, often emphasizing the bird’s unique characteristics and New Zealand’s natural beauty. They have a .999 fine silver content and are available in various sizes.
- Somalia Silver Elephant: The Somalia Silver Elephant coins are produced by the Bavarian State Mint in Germany for the country of Somalia. These coins feature a different design each year, depicting an elephant, one of Africa’s most iconic animals, on the reverse. The obverse typically showcases the Somali Coat of Arms. They have a .9999 fine silver content and are available in various sizes, including 1 oz, 1/2 oz, and 1/10 oz.
- Tuvalu Silver Coins: Tuvalu Silver coins are issued by the Perth Mint in Australia on behalf of the island nation of Tuvalu. These coins cover a wide range of themes, including popular culture, history, and natural wonders. Notable collections include the Marvel series, featuring superheroes like Spider-Man and Iron Man, and the Lunar series, celebrating the Chinese zodiac. They have a .9999 fine silver content and are available in various sizes.
- Niue Silver Coins: Niue Silver coins are produced by various mints and issued on behalf of the Pacific island nation of Niue. These coins encompass a diverse range of themes, appealing to collectors worldwide. Some popular collections include Star Wars, Disney Princesses, and Marvel superheroes. The designs vary, often showcasing characters, iconic images, or historic events. They have a .999 fine silver content and are available in various sizes.
- The Armenian Silver Noah’s Ark coin series is a popular collection of silver bullion coins produced by the Geiger Edelmetalle GmbH, a German mint, on behalf of the Central Bank of Armenia. These coins feature a design that pays homage to the biblical story of Noah’s Ark. The obverse side of the coin typically depicts the Armenian coat of arms, which includes the national emblem of Armenia, the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia, and the denomination of the coin. The reverse side showcases an image of Noah’s Ark floating on floodwaters with the peak of Mount Ararat in the background. The design is highly detailed and showcases the craftsmanship of the mint.
Look into Other World Silver Coins at BullionMax
We encourage you to ask questions by calling BullionMax at 800-729-3202. You can also chat with us online or email us directly.